Now CHAIR of MEMBERSHIP for Women In Film, Dallas!
Abbey is an actress and singer/songwriter, actively working in the Film/TV, Music, & Theatre industry since 2006. She loves dogs, collecting cool rocks, and inviting people into her work. She is tenacious, curious, spontaneous, and easy to collaborate with. She loves making new discoveries in her work, keeping the audience at the edge of their seats. She is a keen study, reaching beyond the screen to make an impact. Visit the 'What's New' page under Acting to learn about the latest!
Abbey's favorite past-time is playing Disc Golf with friends and family. She loves having a target in mind during a scenic hike, getting exercise and enjoying good company. She competes against herself to improve her score. She jokes she's a "disc-golf professional" now, because she got paid to disc-golf for a commercial! There are over a hundred disc golf courses in Texas, her favorites include BB Owens, Audubon, and Harry Myers. She got back from Maine and the Woodland Valley Disc Golf course had three different levels of difficulty. The most difficult part was avoiding BUGS!
For her occupation outside of acting, Abbey works with her older brother (Jordan) as Director of Creative Services and Sales for a 4K video production company. There, she helps grow businesses virtually across DFW. If clients are camera-shy, she can help out or fill in as a spokesperson. Additionally, she has written many video scripts. She likes the challenge of translating complex information into a creative form people remember. She's filled many shoes in production (voice-over, director, holding an occasional boom-mic), which gives her a unique respect for everyone involved in production.
- Abbey loves shortbread cookies (Chessmen) with coffee every morning before starting work
- She listens to space podcasts in the evening to help her fall asleep
- People call her "dude!" when it comes to: gaming, fishing, four-wheeling, getting her hands dirty, football season, you name it - she is in!
- She loves jellyfish and elephants equally
- Puns of Abbey's last name, "Killin' It!", were super common growing up. Her favorite might be: if you replace the "A" in Abbey with an "I" your name would sound: "I be Killin"
- She also has a dog named...."Abby".... Ahh! Ask her about it!